How can i get hubby to relaxe?

Okay so im 33 weeks and 2 days and have been having alot of BH, but thats all they are. Well hubby is freaking out thinking im going to have the baby early. So now he wont let me do anything, like i was up folding laundry and he tells me to go sit down. He wont let me do dishes or pretty much anything. Now i know hes not going to be able to do everything around the house for the next 6 weeks. Plus now i am just feeling useless and lazy because im not doing anything. So how can i get him to understand that im okay and that i know my body pretty well. This is after all our 5th child.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 11:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How sweet! Enjoy it while it lasts.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• LOL! I say if, after 4 other kids, he won't listen to you...sit your butt on the couch and let him do what he wants. I wish mine gave any consideration to the fact that I am pregnant. We are on our 3rd, and I think until my water breaks, he will think "she's fine...she's done this before no problem" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I am very tempted to say, just sit back and enjoy. Read a book to your older kids, or play board games with them, etc so you don't feel 'totally useless' and let him at it.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 1:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Enjoy it hun!!!
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 1:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011