Does any of your husbands smoke mary jane,and if so, do you mind?

Just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine did when we met. I did mind. He quit or he knew he was not going to stick around.

Answer by gemgem at 12:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Mine did when we first started dating but I did not approve and after about 6 months (when it became obvious we were serious about each other) he quit for me
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Ask him what he is going to tell his children...about him smoking and then is it ok for them to do it too?
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• no he doesnt and yes I would mind
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• yes my SO does and i dont mind because he has never done it infront of me nor DS and never will i hate how expensive it is though :p
    Anonymous

• The only reasons I would care is him getting in trouble because it's illegal(which I disagree with), and not taking care of business. Other than that, I wouldn't care.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No he doesn't and yes I would mind - there are much better places to spend/save our money.

Answer by missanc at 12:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• wow, lots of "mary Jane" questions lately.

We both smoke it OCCASIONALLY. We have friends who smoke a lot & some that smoke occasionally like us & some that smoke none, but don't mind the ones that do. All very successful, good people. We smoked some at a concert a few months ago, & he smoked when he went to a bachelor party a while back. BUT, i do not want it in my house or near my child. That is my only rule. A rare smoke is no big deal to me. Just like a rare drunken night is no big deal to me as long as there are no children around.
    Anonymous

• When we first met, he did and I did not mind, it did not alter himself in any way, he was still focus on his goals.

Answer by older at 12:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No....because I wouldn't have married anyone who did. A good friend of mine was trying to get pregnant but her husband smoked pot, MJ,whatever ....her Doctor recommended he QUIT because it was interering with his sperm quality and sperm production. Anything that has that much effect on your body has to be bad,IMO.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2011