Help me think of a April Fools Joke for my BIL&SIL

I've got a SIL that gets on my nerves so badly mainly because she's queen of making a mountain out of a molehill and then tells everyone and their brother about what she 'sensed' that I meant or did. most of the time she's so far off base I don't know what she's talking about!
but I do care about her well being, one of those cases where I'm the only one whose allowed to insult her and nobody else better mess with her!

I'm trying to think of something I can do for a April fools joke, one that will make me smile, like the time my DH threw up all over her during a road trip :)

But I don't want to do anything scary or hurtful.

I was thinking maybe so what I saw on another post, drop off some Oreos and put toothpaste in them instead of the filling and dropping them at her house. That way if she doesn't eat them, then BIL probably will. But then my nieces may get them and I don't want to make them sick either...............

can anyone make a suggestion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• No,Don't do the oreo toothpaste thing U r not supposed to swallow toothpaste!!!! They could get really really sick!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• "No,Don't do the oreo toothpaste thing U r not supposed to swallow toothpaste!!!! They could get really really sick!!!! "

that's what I was thinking too, need more ideas.
    Maybe I could call and tell them that the other BIL that no one can really take much of is moving to town!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2011