How would you feel if you found out you SO or DH had helped his parents have affairs? adult content

Yeah, welcome to my shoes.. He admitted to helping both his Mom and Dad cheat on each other even going as far as to cover for them by saying they are staying at his house. Neither parent knows of the other affairs.. they have been married 33 years now.

would that bug you or would you just think "to each their own" and not give it a second thought?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I would never condone what he did, but ironically he may have done that thinking that if it was covered up, then neither parent would leave and they wouldn't split up.

my money is on that one.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• That would upset me. Would make me question if he thought that, that was ok with all marriages. That's awful.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It would bug me to think he condones this kind of behavior.

Answer by older at 12:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would want to know why he is telling me now? Now you are part of the secret maybe it was too big or too wrong for him to keep it to himself. This is going to get ugly!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It kinda slipped out in a story and then he was bragging oddly enough. I didnt ask how recently he has done this because the story he was telling was over 4 years old but still.. I dont know how to feel.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If he was my SO he would NEVER become a husband... and I would probably leave on the spot.

I could NEVER respect a man with such horribly low morality. He is as guilty as the cheaters.

I would probably spit on him as I left... my blood is boiling right now.
    Anonymous

• I would seriously question you if you stayed with such a horrible horrible immoral man,.

Anonymous

• Time for suspicious feelings to seep in.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would be very disturbed by it.  "Bragging" about cheating of any sort I've never considered to be funny or amusing.  Sending you computer "hugs" right now.  I would be upset.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would be very nervous about what kind of value the man places on marriage and fidelity.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011