What would you do if you found very inappropriate convesations on Facebook between your husband and other women?

Things like, "I liked our drunken chat lat night...I need more." Amongst other things.

I am sick to my stomach. I feel like a complete asshole and I am so embarrassed. I am such a fool. I seriously thought our relationship was above this type of thing. He's all pissed off that I got so pissed off because "it means nothing".

How do I handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow I would say its counseling time?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would sit down with him and find out why he feels the need to talk to another woman like that and not you. I would also ask if she were the only one this has happened with.
    koolmom343

Answer by koolmom343 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Print them out and seek counseling. Print them in case you end up in divorce court.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would confront him about exactly what's going on, and then I would go to marriage counseling because I think it's just a sign of a bigger problem.

Answer by missanc at 12:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Id print them out and sit down with him and honestly ask him if it was the other way around what would he think? If he still shows no remorse I personally dont usually stick around with guys like that. I show them the door.

Answer by gemgem at 12:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• BYE! through the window his shit would be on the curb outside the house wiht my newly changed locks on the door :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'm the devils advocate.  People mess up, they make mistakes.  However saying "it was nothing" is not accepting ownership of his mistakes and that would be enough for me.  You aren't a fool, but remember, no one is "above" mistakes.  Personally I wouldn't stick around if he couldn't admit what he did was wrong and it stopped right then and there.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• This has just happened to me yesterday except the other woman's husband found it and told me about it. I stayed calm and gave my husband the benefit of the doubt but he became enraged and now is giving me the silent treatment. This is a very frustrating and horrible situation, I feel your pain!!
    TraRae016

Answer by TraRae016 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I agree with printing that out and asking just what the hell you are supposed to think reading specific things on there. Make him see it from your point of view..."I am your wife reading how you told another woman ________"
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'm not the devils advocate i am the damn devil.lol I dont see how any excuse can be acceptable really. i guess depending on what all you read. But it doesn't sound good, get help or get him out! That is not ok! Good luck and be strong, you have support here with us!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011