Are you turning into your mother??

On the radio this morning they were talking about how most women turn into their mom by the time they're 32- has it happened to you??

In some ways I have, but I don't mind- my mom is a wonderful woman!!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm 21... but yeah... i'm on the path. Whatever though, my mom is pretty cool!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• In some ways I am like her.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'm only 27 and I think the transformation is almost complete lol....I see myself turning more into my mother every single day lol....which actually....I honestly couldnt be happier about! My mom is an awesome woman and I consider her my SHE-ro lol....she is so fun and funny and laid back and honest...I love my mama and there are definatly worse people for me to be morphing into lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• NO! NO! NO! NO! I am 38 and I have most certainly NOT turned into my mother.

My mother is hurtful, two-faced, and angry. She complains, talks about people behind their back, and is always the victim. She doesn't remember what story she has told from one minute to the next, so her versions of things happening change with her mood. She has asthma, emphysema, and COPD, but yet she does nothing but sit at the computer all day playing games and chain smoking.

If I thought there was a chance I'd turn into that, I'd leave my family now just to make things easier on them in the future.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Nope. I am almost 40 and can honestly say I am nothing like my mom.

Answer by gemgem at 12:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Oh please say it isn't so...lol. No, I'm the opposite spectrum as my mom. My DS on the other hand...
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I find myself sounding like my Mother (who is an awful woman) and take a step back and correct myself and fix the issue. it happens sometimes but not often and it happens less and less the more I notice it.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Not really.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• NO. My mom is my hero and I love her more than anything. But I'll be 32 this year and I've turned into my DAD..LOL. My dad and I have more of the same personality. Always have. But I have enough of my mom to balance it out :-)
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I hope so! My mom was an amazing woman. I can only hope I can become as wonderful as her.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011