2 yr that wont sleep anymore help!!!

About 3 weeks ago I took my DS off the bottle and since then he wont sleep. I bed broke him at 6 months old so bed time has always been lay down with the bottle and music and then sleep. But since I took him off the bottle, I lay him down and he starts to cry for hugs and kisses. If I leave him he just gets out of his crib and comes crying. So I need some advice of how to mke bedtime smooth again. Anything would be great! Except giving him the bottle back.

ArmyWife112908

Asked by ArmyWife112908 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I"ve never had a smooth time at bedtime but what I can suggest is that this will take time, maybe getting him a non spill sippy of water? but then again, if you get him used to that, it could make night time potty training harder because you want to limit that. Some times it just takes a while to adjust to a big change like this.. good luck!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• He does have a sippy *specail* for nap time and one for day time. Im not worried about potty training because he does a pretty good job with that already.
    ArmyWife112908

Comment by ArmyWife112908 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i replaced the bottle for a sippy cup with my daughter and that worked really well for her
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2011