What would you pay?

I'm going to start making button and soda pop tab bracelets. How much would you pay for something like this at a craft fair?

CollinsMommy729

Asked by CollinsMommy729 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• They're cute, for sure! But only cost $1-5 to make. I generally take my product's cost and multiply it by 6.5-8 depending on the intricacy and time it took up to make. So if it cost $2 to make, you're looking at $13 or so. Give or take a dollar or two depending on how they're selling. If you're doing a booth, and they aren't selling, put up a sale sign! GL!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• $5 seems fair. Maybe even $7.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• So pretty......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• $7-15 dollars depending on the type of buttons used and the size of the bracelet and how well it was put together. People will some what consider the amount of time it took to create the product but they will also be calculating in their heads how much the materials cost and how easy it would be to make themselves. KWIM?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I really like the 2nd and 3rd one. There so pretty. For those two i would prolly pay about 10 or so.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It depends on the cost of the materials. If they're cheaper in quality, I would expect to pay less. More expensive, I would be willing to dish out a few more bucks. ($5 on the low end)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Those are so pretty, I especially like the soda pop tab bracelets. I think like vbruno said $5-7.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I like the button one. Maybe $10? I don''t know, I don't spend a lot of money on stuff like that, and I like to buy a lot of little stuff at craft fairs so I normally zone in on things between $5-$10.
    My hubby is making simple birdhouses out of scrapwood that he is going to sell at the outdoor expo for $10, maybe even $8. The goal there is to sell a high quanity to make $$$.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 1:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Those are cute probably no more than $10
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'd say on average about $10. The only reason I don't say more is because the cost of materials would be pretty inexpensive and I could probably make something similar myself.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011