What are my chances of being pregnant?

I have nausea, fatigue, breast tenderness, I have all the symptoms, but 2 test have come back negative. My husband commented on how my belly looks pregnant ( more round and full)

mom2girls82

Asked by mom2girls82 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you shouldn't even be able to tell you are pregnant until at least 4-5 months i didn't until i was 6 months... i know this probably isn't want you want to hear but get a blood test done.. have you taken two test in one month or one test a month?? like have you only missed your period this month or is this the second month
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• When I was two weeks pregnant my test came back neg so I thought I wasn't 4 weeks later I took it again and it was positive. Maybe wait a few more days and try again. I think if I took another test a few days after I took the first ones I would have found out sooner. Good Luck!!!!
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i took a test when i was about 2 maybe 3weeks and got a neg took another one about 2wks later and got a pos. i wouldnt think you would be showing yet unless this is your second pregnancy and then maybe. this is my second and my belly had a little bumb by the time i was 9wks so dont let people tell you, that you wont show befor 4 or 5months everyones body is different. take a test again here in a couple days to a week if nothing see your dr for a blood test
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• this would be my third pregnancy buit with the first didnt know till i was almost 4 monthes had no sympmtoms and with my second i found out at 6 weeks but only because i had the flu and i am very careful not to take any meds when pregnant so i took the test by chance i started showing with my second pregnancy at about 8 weeks my belly was more rounded. thank you all for your help i will take another test next week or so.
    mom2girls82

Answer by mom2girls82 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2008