Question for non circ moms....

Not trying to start drama, but Do you smoke? Do you smoke around your kids? I see a lot of moms that bash for circ'n and than bash people that bash about smoking... Do you not realize that you are hurting your child by filling up their lungs with second and third hand smoke????? And yet you bash for women circ'n... SMH @ all the moms that bash and than smoke near their kids!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I didn't circ my son and I didn't smoke either, and either way I don't bash, just state facts about circumcision and parents will do what they want anyway.

Answer by older at 1:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• not circumsized and no,no smoking anywhere near my kid. We don't smoke and we don't allow anyone to do it by him
    I see your point though

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Na I don't smoke. I don't like it..... & ya something is wrong with moms who make their kids passive smokers....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I don't personally care if people smoke. dont do it around my kids.. walk a few feet away and smoke. smoking in the car or in the house with your kids is rude, it isnt hard to step outside or walk 10 feet away and light up.. wait until you get out of the car or pull over and take a rest stop ya know?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I did have my son circ'd, but I don't think that moms who chose not to and smoking really have anything to do with the other. They are completely separate issues. Not having your son circ'd does not usually cause problems, while smoking around your child is just selfish, whether problems arise from it or not.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• What the heck is a "non circ Mom" ?
    The Mom doesn't circumcize....the Pediatrician circumcizes. Sheeeeeesh.
    Or the Mom chooses to not have the Doctor circumcize her son.
    I see no connection at all.Where does the smoking thing figure?
    My son was circumcized in 1971 at a hospital by a Doctor (since I do not circ...LOL )
    But I also smoked.
    I have since quit smoking (in 2003 ) and I still believe that a boy needs to be circumcized...by his Pediatrician.
    So, what is going on here with this question>?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We didn't circ, and we don't smoke, either. We don't let anyone smoke around our son. My FIL smokes cigars, but not around my son.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• nope, I don't smoke nor does my dh and we don't let others smoke around the kids.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My son is not circ'd and I do not smoke. My husband smokes outside.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I don't see how your linking the two. Sure smoking around kids is bad. I don't smoke at all. DH smokes but keeps the smoke away from children and myself. Dh is not circ'd and neither will be our soon to be born son.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011