When would be the best time to try for another baby?

I currently have to baby boys one is 2 1/2years old & one is 2months 3weeks & 4days old but I just recently had the Merina put in & was thinking about taking it out mid next year to start trying again for another baby ... is that too soon? or should i just give it two years & wait till my oldest is in school?

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• that's a very personal decision that only you and your family/situation can make.. We only have one who is 3-1/2 and I couldn't think of adding another child to our family.. so it all depends on what you can handle and financially what you are capable of
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Right now, I have a 3 year old, and a 19 month old. We are u sure if we want more, but we both agreed to wait until our youngest is in preschool ( fall 2012) to talk about another baby. If you had merina put in, your doctor should have explained to you, this it's a little pointless, unless your waiting 3-5 years for another child. IMHO, I'd wait at least a year and a half before trying, but that's me. Like maxsmom said, it's a very prersonal choice....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i was thinking that as well ... & yes my doctor did & said it can be removed when every i want it removed ... but thank you both for your adivce
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011