How many of you feel like you live a lie?!

Who here is depressed and sad, yet everyone around you thinks you are so happy and have the perfect life?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• It is depressing and sad to think someone will actually do this....

Answer by older at 1:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Im sure people close to you can seee it. I would confide in someone...NO ONE HAS A PERFECT LIFE..
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I've felt that way. It's a lonely, awful feeling. It might be time to find ways to work through your depression. Exercise is HUGE for me. It really helps me work through my frustrations and clear my head.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I get depressed if I'm out of touch with ma DH. Once he is in touch then I can handle many issues.... Out of touch with ma DH means I need to pretend that I am happy even if I'm not....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Not me. Im pretty darn happy with my life.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Life is what it is for me. I don't lie to myself about my life and I don't lie to others about it. It it what it is.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• please dont try to maintain living like this.. it will not get better without treatment
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I admit when its bad and pat myself on the back when its good.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I get this way sometimes. I will be feeling so down but i put on a happy face for my family. I found one of the best ways to handle this is to get a journal just for this reason and when you are feeling down take it out and write down everything you are feeling at the time. It helps to get everything out and alot of the times just by writing it down you can figure out why you are feeling this way. Also when you start to feel down do something nice for yourself. Like we dont have alot of money so its not like i can go out and get my nails done but i will go into my room turn on a chick flick (during naps or something) and give myself a mani and pedi. Or i will do my hair for no reason at all except to make myself feel good. Also taking a nice hot relaxing bath is great. I will take a good book in with me and just escape the world around me and fall into the book or my thoughts. Hope this helps alittle bit. Good luck.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i used to hide how i was feeling....and i was really good at it....i still am kinda lol being pregnant made me show A LOT more emotion and i never used to tell anyone when i was in pain...now i do..i tell my boyfriend almost everything now
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 1:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011