Went to the bathroom this morning (so much pressure!) and i feel like i still need to go?

i keep feeling like i need to go but i can't. do you think this is just a lot of pressure from her dropping into position?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You probably have a UTI. Yes, some pressure from the baby is normal, but feeling like you need to go, but nothing happens? That is a sign of a UTI. Call your midwife/OB
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My second labor I had the same feeling. I got up around midnight and swore I had to go and kept feeling that pressure like I had to go #2. I seriously thought I had eaten something bad! It was my due date so I was sure I was not in labor, who has their kid on their due date? lol. Well by 7am I still felt like crap and went to the L& D and I was in labor, had been all night. If you went early with #1 I would go get checked out.

Answer by gemgem at 1:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If the baby dropped thats most likely what it is. But I would call your dr asap and get a urine test and make sure it isn't a urinary tract infection, or kidney infection.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 1:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• could be the baby, or a uti. Probably the baby dropping.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Oh...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Do you feel like you have to go #1 or #2?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would call your dr and explain it to the nurse to see what they think. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• How far along are you?
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 1:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• number 2 lol, it's embarrassing but it's driving me crazy, i have been having like hot flashes since last night and cramps but doesn't really feel like contractions i dont think
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• you could be constipated
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011