Who do you talk to when you are having sexual problems with your husband, other that your husband?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• my best friend
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No one. I don''t have that problem, but if I did, it would be directly with him only.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My best girlfriend, mostly to see if and what kind of advice she might offer, and to commiserate. I save the details as to not gross her out since DH and she have been friends longer than she and I.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 1:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We never had a problem in that area, I agree with sarasmommy777.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My best friend. And the moms at cafemom! :)
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 1:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would only talk to him about it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i would only talk to him about it also
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• depends what "sexual problems" you're having....i only have one friend i talk to about our sex life, but if it's a real problem than i go directly to him- and/or if it's something i'm unsure of, cafemom lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Well, I don't really talk to anyone other than my DH, and I don't have that problem. But if I did, it would be between the two of us only. Why would I need to discuss something like that with an outside party?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Me personally

I only discuss sexual problems with my husband. He is the only one that I can work out those types of problems with. He is the only one that has any influence (other than myself) on those problems..

I always think this way.. If I can't discuss my sexual problems with my husband, then how can I even have sex with him to begin with.. lol Safe, honest and open sexual communication is so very important in order for a couple to have a mutually happy/healthy/satisfying/fulfilling/pleasurable sex life.. If I couldn't talk to my husband about problems, how could I talk to him about anything else in regards to sex..KWIM...
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011