Hi this is Kacey I was just wondering if you could give me any advice about what I should do I'm so depressed about my break up with my boyfriend I didn't love him but I really cared a lot about him and he wont talk to me and hes so mean to me now I cant stand it and I still keep thinking about him...Ive been hanging out with other guys and the only one that I really liked pretty much played me so I'm kind of lost right now..anything would really help.

selfhelppro

Asked by selfhelppro at 12:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you miss the challenge of being with a man you want to change. Quit trying to contact him, spend time with female friends and let yourself heal a bit. Time will tell if you will work things out or if you should move on. You can't change a man, and sometimes it is hard to give up that challenge.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I agree, hang out with the girls! You dont need a man to make you happy! Make yourself happy! Love yourself, know who you are, then find a man that treats you like you should be treated. Dont rush it.
    Anonymous

• There's a Spanish saying that says (la costumbre es peor que el amor) " being used to someone is wrost than being in love with them". Try to get yourself busy, so out with friends, organize your closets, get a new hair style, call an old friend, visit another part of town, read a book. There are so many things to do. You might miss his company, replace that emptyness with something else, not another guy. Spend time by yourself, write on a journal about your feelings. Don't let any man keep you down.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• he is being mean to you because he is hurting right now ,you need to leave some space between you both and give him time to get over you , maybe you could send him a txt now and again ,but dont lead him on . You are too missing a good friend but what ever you do ,dont move into another relationship , you need to get over him as well and you need to spend time on yourself to think about what you want for yourself
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2008