Best inexpensive facial care products that are also all natural?

Does anyone use all natural facial care products? Which ones and how well do they work? How much do they cost? I'm currently using stuff I bought on Etsy, but wanted to find something more affordable. Thanks!

KateShesGreat3

Asked by KateShesGreat3 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have been using facial products from The Body Shop it has worked for me. My face was realy dry and the face products made my skin so soft. I paid 10.00-12.00 and I got 3 for the price of 2. They also have a member card that provides discount. I received 15.00 free product because of my purchases. The card was free because it was my birthday month.
    dtMOM09

Answer by dtMOM09 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I like plain ol oatmeal bar soap. I find some made locally at my favorite grocery and my artisans market. I also love witch hazel for toning/ pimple control. The bar is $2, 12oz of witch hazel $1.39. This is almost a years' supply.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 1:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• These are my views on this type of thing, there are quite a few natural companies out there, both high end and lower end, that have both great products and not so great products. I've discovered this in my own pursuit of more natural products. Alba Organic, Kiss My Face, LUSH, MyChelle, and Burt's Bees are all really good companies, but some of their products do contain ingredients that are harmful. So, it's important to check the ingredients list of each product a company offers. I've made the mistake of finding great natural products from a company and then falsely assuming the rest of their products were just as natural. There are two companies that you can buy from and be certain their products are all natural, organic, and non-toxic: Bubble & Bee and Natural Joy Beauty. My favorite lower priced products are Heritage Rosewater, Nubian Heritage African Black Soap, and Kiss My Face Pore Shrink Deep Cleansing Mask.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would try the Neutrogena Naturals if you are looking for something natural besides making it yourself. They sell it at drug stores. Google the product and see what you think.
    kristinmcd

Answer by kristinmcd at 5:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My esthetician recommend "alba" products. They are not the cheapest, i payed $10 for a very nice enzyme scrub exfoliate. That is really kind of cheap when we're talking "GOOD" natural products though. The stuff is really amazing & the price is also amazing for how awesome it is.

It's even cheaper than some of the other chemical stuff out there. Anyhow, she said it is the best product you can buy at the local store. Target & walmart both carry it. I love-love it.So glad she turned me on to it. My skin is very sensitive & breaks out easily, but not with Alba products.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Lush.com has incredible things. I get a clay-based face wash that has lavender in it and I have an oily face and it works very well with my skin.
    BBHirsch

Answer by BBHirsch at 2:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Kiss My Face and Burt's Bees products are good, all natural, and not very expensive.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• What does the rosewater do exactly? Is it like a toner?
    KateShesGreat3

Comment by KateShesGreat3 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• What type of skin do you have?
    kristinmcd

Answer by kristinmcd at 2:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would say it's combination/normal. I break out on occasion.
    KateShesGreat3

Comment by KateShesGreat3 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011