Ladys what is the best....

Hair Color

that lasts and dont make your shampoo turn colors everytime you wash it..

cielo1

Asked by cielo1 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• blonde. every color is going to fade, but blonde won't turn your shampoo colors. brown tends to stay in a little longer than other colors. don't even think about red or black!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I used Garnier and it was Reddish Auburn brown. It only did that the first two washes. After that it has not turned colors. I have gotten compliments from this color.
    dtMOM09

Answer by dtMOM09 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Don't even try to do it at home. Go to a salon
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Don't dye blonde unless you go to a salon or someone with a lot of experience.Every blonde color I ever bought from the drugstore made my blonde ashly and pale greyish white and was so harsh.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i like black. if you rise out thoroughly, it wont come out every time you shampoo. It will for the first 2 days, though. Its super long lasting,doesn't fade but it is a chore to get rid of if you hate it. I have had black hair for 3 years and im complimented on it several times a week and i have very pale complexion.

thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 3:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2011