Phew! that stinks! Cat question

Does your cat try to "bury" something that they think stinks?
My cat Dilly will do this to sausage,cat treats and the funniest,he'll do this on the bathroom floor when my husband poops!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Funniest story I have about that is this:

My cat, Boots, LOVES boxes. Doesn't matter how big or small- she has to get into all of them. If it's too small she will tear apart on of the box walls so that she can fit into it.

One night my ex and some friends of ours went out and got a couple of Crave Cases from White Castle and left one of the empty cases on the floor for her to find. She found it. Looked at it. Circled it. Identified it as a box and then proceeded to try to bury it like her litter box. She wouldn't even get into it.

I have never had White Castle again.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• if you are eating chocolate on the bed and you set it down my cat will without fail try to bury! We have NO idea why! lmao!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• LMAO!!!!!! The White Castle story about killed me! I thought I had a good story about my cat always trying to "bury" my husband's underwear,but I don't think that can top the White Castle! LOL!!!!
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 5:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011