Montell on Dr. Oz-- - pot - changed my mind about it

I now have changed my thinking on medical marajuna , it is SO needed to be legal for medical in all states

did you watch this show

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• nope. who knew Montell was still around.............
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No but I've always agreed with medical marijuana. It's way safer than pain pills
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Nope....Dr OZ is "pop medicine" and he's a Show Biz Doc. I don't watch. He's an Oprah protege.
    Medical marijuana is a good idea. But legalizing it for everyone? Nope.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• im gettin torn on both sides , minnesotanice above
    letstalk747

Comment by letstalk747 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I watched it. I am a big fan of medicinal marijuana legalization, and was before I watched this program.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 2:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I don't use it but I strongly believe it should be legalized, at least for medicinal purposes.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Didn't see it- but I'm for it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's no better than all the Xanax, zoloft, prozac, opiates, and everything else people prescribe, and they all get behind the wheel on it too! My mom, once, was awaken by a police officer because she fell asleep behind the wheel while on paxil. Last time she tried that. But this is legal?

Half the population is doing it already. They may as well legalize ti. Whether Dr.Oz says so or not. I'm watching my FIL kill himself literally drinking himself to death, and the same law that is supposed to protect him refuses to. He has early liver failure, and is deliberatley doing this to himself. Pot has way less damaging effects, and it's illegal.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It has much less harmful side effects than any other prescribed pharmaceutical.

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I've always been for the legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes. I find it's a lot safer than pills, especially narcotics. I've watched people get hooked on pills, I've also seen people OD and die from their addiction. I don't care what form it comes in, the plant itself, THC pills, brownies, soda, etc, it should be used to help people.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011