SAHM's: Do you ever "skip out" on work?

Hey SAHM's!!! I'm feeling SUPER lazy today.....I don't want to do a damn thing lol

I don't feel like cooking so I'm making taco's, my typical lazy day meal, but I don't even feel like doing that lol...I don't feel like cleaning up anything, me and DD are still in our pajama's and I have (almost) no intention of getting either one of us dressed today. The only thing I feel like doing today is vegging out in front of the TV and keeping up with whats going on with my fellow mamas on CM lol

I will (most likely lol) do my job and make sure everything is cooked and spic and span clean by the time DH gets home but MAN today is one of them days lol

What do you do when your having a lazy day? Do you just suck it up or have you ever played hookey? lol BE HONEST LADIES {wink}

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You mean like I am now on Cm Answers? been here for almost 3 hours. I had sewing to this morning too, dang it. The black hole is sucking me in.....

going crazy

silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 2:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We all deserve a day off once in a while.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'm having one of those days as well. I have a sinus infection, have one daughter getting over an ear infection, and have one daughter with a fever from I don't know what. .... so we are mainly just lazing and snuggling today, but I have to clean the kitchen and just got done cleaning the livingroom. *sigh* I also have to fold laundry and find something for dinner tonight.....which leads to my next question. lol.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• going crazy<-- does that answer your question?

gracielovesmom

Answer by gracielovesmom at 2:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Today is a lazy day here as well, as much as it can be. I have an in-home daycare so I had to get dressed but my three kids are in their pjs still. I really didn't feel like cooking lunch so we ordered pizza, which the kids thought was awesome, lol. We are doing the basics of what we normally do - circle time, color and lots of playing. Everyone is zonked out now and I am relaxing. If the daycare kids were not here, we would be doing absolutely nothing. I would then most likely clean once my kids went to bed tonight because I am normally wide awake if I am lazy during the day.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 2:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Doing it for a little bit right now. But I do have to get off here and finish my school work. Nice vegging while it lasted.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yep, sometimes I get fast food because I can't face cooking. Somedays I really cannot get a chance to finish unloading and re-loading the dishwasher until the kids go to bed. My niece is here helping this week so it is a little better!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Right now for me too not to mention the past 3 hours..lol I been playing Super Mario with my son on wii... It's addicting..lol but i am going to tidy up a bit and throw wash on to feel better about my day..lol
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I do sometimes, but I don't make a habit of it. I've found that when I skip out on housework, I just feel irritated bc I hate having a messy house, lol. It's easier for me to just suck it up and do it, though sometimes it's tough to get motivated.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Honestly no! I clean everyday in full detail, and cook 3 meals a day! I relax on Sunday an DH helps get everthing done! I wish I could but I cant stand mess, or dusjugglingt! But I am glad you ladies can catch a break :)

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011