What's for dinner tonight?

I'm feeling super lazy today. What's something easy and good to eat while you are a little under the weather?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 2:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Home made chicken noodle soup :) Its simmering on the stove now, it smells amazing!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 3:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Liver, mashed potatoes/gravy and green beans....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I think we're having chicken pot pie (it's super easy if you roast a chicken the day before with the veggies underneath). However, I might run up to the store and grab stuff to make chicken noodle soup. I had the flu yesterday, and chicken noodle soup is always good when you're not feeling 100%.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thanks for reminding me I haven't even thought of dinner yet! If i'm under the weather and want something fast to make I just do grilled meat ( ham or turkey) and cheese sandwiches and some fruit or a frozen pizza even
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I made "sloppy joes" for my kids to have, plus chips & fresh fruit. DH and I have to work at an auction, and I know there will ham buns for us to much on and Idk what else.
    Anonymous

• Yum! You know what? I think I have some leftover homemade chicken noodle soup in the freezer. MMmmmmmm.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011