What was the strangest thing someone has ever said to you?

Another question sparked my memory
When my son was about a year old,I ran into a woman I went to high school with. She looked at my son and said,"Awww! who's the father?" I was dumbfounded! I replied,"umm,my husband!?!" WTH???

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My little girl was just learning to walk up and down stairs with some help. She was doing a great job climbing a large flight of stairs in public. Every step or so I was saying "Good girl! You're doing great! Good girl!" And some woman paused and stepped in front of us and said, "You need to to stop saying 'good girl' because you don't want to force her to gender identify too early." I was absolutely flabbergasted! Seriously?!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• OMG these are all so hilarious!!!!! I think mine would be, when I worked at Dominos Pizza, "Do you guys serve pizza?" I was like ummm????? YEA! Hello!!!!!!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 2:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My boys were quite late getting home from school one day. I called the school bus barn to find out what was going on. The lady got the bus # and put me on hold. Several minutes later she comes back to report, "well the problem is that they aren't there yet." Well DUH, that is what I said.."they aren't here yet..where are they?"

On vacation one year at a restaurant I ordered a burger for one of my boys. He was going through a no veggie no condiment phase so I ordered it plain. The waiter looked at me with a what the heck look..so I said plain..no veggies & no condiments..he then proceeds to ask me if we want the meat on it! I almost said no, we'll just take the bun!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• the weirdest thing someone has said to me... hmmm... probbs 'hey SUAN uh wait ur not susan... but ur hot'
    gracielovesmom

Answer by gracielovesmom at 2:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• A cashier once asked how much change I wanted back when I paid in cash.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I had a guy walk up and tell me he loved me..... ummm... ok....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I was 6 months pregnant when a stranger asked me how far along i was. When i told her, she said, "Wow, you're HUGE. I thought you were gonna have that baby tomorrow!" Gee, thanks. lol
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 2:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I had my little girl in a pink carseat/stroller travel system, with a white dress, pink shoes and a pink bow in her hair with a pink and brown diaper bag, and a couple came up and asked me if it was a girl. *facepalm* that wasn't the first time people asked me that either. Seriously people?
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• "Can I take your picture?" asked by an elderly woman when I was 9 or 10...in a public bathroom. I think she and her friend were amazed by the "pretty little Indian girls." This happened at a place in town called the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center.
    When I was pregnant, random people would ask me "Who is the daddy?" Nobody you know, nosy! And if they knew me well enough to ask that question, they wouldn't have had to!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• "Awe cute twins" my best friend and her daughter went shopping with my son and i and in one store there was a lady that thought they were twins and my friend and i just laughed and said "no not twins they arent even related" the lady looked so funny when we said that
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011