Who enjoys being Santa, Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny?

I do! Sorry if you don't believe, I don't mean to offend anyone!

MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Asked by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 2:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love it but the only one of my kids that still beleaves is my baby.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• MEEEEE!!!!! I love it!! So much fun! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Me! I expect to be doing it for quite some time. I am raising my boys the way my Mom raised me...you stop believing..you stop receiving! Santa still leaves me a little something in a stocking at my Mom's.

IMO, it wouldn't quite seem like Christmas if my husband and I weren't up putting something together.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• my husband and i have to fight over who gets to write the notes! i love how excited my daughter gets, and can't wait until my son is old enough to understand!
    ta2dprnces

Answer by ta2dprnces at 3:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I still enjoy being all these for my Grandkids.I love to see their faces when get Their surprises.
    loretta1968

Answer by loretta1968 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Oooo I love it....why would you NOT love seeing the magic in your kids eyes!!!

Unless it a religious thing, then I think its selfish to not do it.
    Anonymous

• The Easter Bunny really has my boys stumped. He delivers every year while we are at church. It is amazing..when we leave there are no baskets on the couch and when we return there they are! I love my neighbor!!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• The Easter bunny is A LOT of work !! Filling those eggs and hiding them, but yeah I still do it. My kids are much older but we all get a kick out of decorating eggs together and of course the hunt.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 3:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• yourspecialkid! THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!! CAN I STEAL IT! hahaha! my son who is 7 would really get a kick outta that, he is smart and sort of questioning it a bit. lol. that would throw him off so much!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Meeeeeee=) I love it. I got a 2nd chance at it after lots of yrs from it and now my baby is 9 and it will come to an end sooner then I want it too again.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2011