How do I deal with over dramatic -N-Laws that thrives off of gossip?

always up in other peoples buisness,and always talking about people behind their backs,but love smiling in everybody they talk about face.

celeb151

Asked by celeb151 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Avoidance.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Avoid them as much as possible and paste on a smile. Don't ever let them know they've upset you in any way. Believe me, it will ruin the day of people like this if they think you could not care less about whatever they are up to.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Trust me I try to avoid as much as possible because i hate drama,But my husband and i are real big on family.He loves for me to be around his family as much as i love for him to be around mine.....so......it get hard at times when i tell him that i don't want to go.His family is the total opposite of mine..lol
    celeb151

Comment by celeb151 (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would have to agree with everyone else just smile and avoid
    roseym

Answer by roseym at 4:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Don't engage in their petty gossip games ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011