Are there any work at home jobs online that make real money?

I have a degree in Business and I would like to work from home. Is there any place that will actually pay you a decent wage doing something that doesn't cost money up front? Please don't say avon or something cause nobody I know will buy it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work with a team of moms that help other moms work from home it's called Internet CEO Moms, but its not a job it's a business and there is a small start up fee. I'm sorry I don't know of any jobs I just wanted to let you there are places out there that do pay and are real. I hope you find what you are looking for. Good Luck

MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 3:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella Baskets and I pretty much recruit and still making an income:-) If you like more info, p.m. for more info on what La Bella Baskets offers. We are going residual in 2 months soon:-) If you have a passion for gift baskets and flowers, this business is for you:-)

Best of luck to you!
    I love this business!! The only successful business I have had! Done it all!!:-) *hugs* Jen
    www.ajenslovelybaskets.biz
    lovely-gifts4u@live.com
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Not that I am aware of ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have been blogging about work at home ideas and opportunties for the past two years.  I have many, many posts about things I have come across.  You are more than welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yep there are. I made a 6 figure income from home. I work for GRN and Usana. You can visit my blog to find out more about how I do it. http://www.onlinewealthpartner.com

MichelleAlpha

Answer by MichelleAlpha at 9:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• there are hundreds and thousands of online jobs that you can do at home that dont cost to start. go to earningsinabasket.com and see a full list of them, all legit
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 6:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2011