How can I manage my weight at home with out going to the gym?

ZUMBA FITNESS is the way to go especially at the gym. It's a totaly body Transformation. The gym's don't have enough instructors for this type of class. They have to train new instructors. Zumba is booming!

Has anyone bought the DVD or joined Zumba class? I borrowed it from my relative and plan to do the Zumba workout at home!

dtMOM09

Asked by dtMOM09 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have purchased the Zumba with the Kinexts for XBox 360, Irs great
    Jortega7

Answer by Jortega7 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have not tried it yet I've been using the WiiFit but I've been thinking about getting Zumba for Wii.

MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 3:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Mary I didnt know Wii had Zumba! I need to check that out! thanks!
    dtMOM09

Comment by dtMOM09 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Key to your question - burn more calories than you consume so eat less calories and walk a little more! Park far away, take the longer route etc. I have lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks by just watching what I eat, no pop (maybe one a mth) and walk more!

As far as a DVD all I have tried was Jillian michaels 30 day shred - awesome workout but I just can't stick with DVDs.

Good luck!!!!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• sure can, if youre dedicated...
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I REALLY NEED TO GET ME A WII!!!! SOUNDS FUN...NEED TO LOSE MY BELLY..
    MANZANARESMOMMY

Answer by MANZANARESMOMMY at 9:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Haven't done Zumba
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have it for the Wii. I love it. My legs become jello after I work out. Great workout for whole body!
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yes that is true park farther/take stairs/eat lighter/tke home leftovers-but discipline is the key along with moderation. now if i can just put them together.
    dtMOM09

Comment by dtMOM09 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My gym membership expired a month ago, so I've been winging it, too. I have exercise DVDs (I love Jillian Michaels!!), I run, I bike, and I do a lot of resistance training at home. I do stuff on the ball, and I bought some hand weights. I also do some squats, pushups, etc at the trail head after my runs.
    I make my workouts happen in the mornings. I have the most energy then, and I find too many things get in the way if I try to do it later in the day.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011