I'm not the same person I used to be...

I used to be a slut, do drugs and drink a lot! Now I'm older and have learned from all of those terrible mistakes.I have changed myways and I'm not the same person but am now worried that the new people in my life will find out about this past behavior and not want their kids to be friends with mine or not want to carpool with me anymore etc. My good friends know the good, bad and ugly, they are fine with this but I'm mostly worried about the aquaintanences I know. I know I shouldn't care what they think but it is important to me. How would you feel about me(if I was capooling with you and our kids hung out) and you heard these things about me....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• i'd say WELCOME TO THE CLUB, HONEY!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Lol dullscissors! thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If they r not real friends and just people u talk to sometimes,I would not bring it up in conversation. There is no reason to talk about it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Who cares, I bet the other "soccer mom" has many things she's just as guilty for :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Honestly .... I would wonder how long it was that you made those mistakes and I may initially watch for behaviors that indicated to me whether you might revert back to your old lifestyle. With that being said, as long as you were a good mom, a good influence to your own and my child, kind to me and my child, I wouldn't have issues with you! No-one is perfect and people change. G'luck!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Gl. Don't stress over the past. A year from now you'll be thinking why the he** was I so worried?? It will be ok. I am sure you are not the first and will not be the last....Life goes on.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thank you everyone.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Your past is your past, so if it does come up, if they were worth their salt, they'd realize it was your past and that you've grown into a different person.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• In my opinion, what you do before you have a family to worry about is just being young. Don't worry about it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We have ALL done things in our past we are not proud of and as they say those with out sin may cast the first stone. I wouldn't worry about it to much. If they do find out and say something to just tell them what you said. That you made some poor decisions and learned from them. You are not that person anymore.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011