What can i do to manage my 2 month old daughter's cranky and fussiness?

My 2 month old daughter went to the dr yesterday for a routine check up. The dr's attitude was kinda like whatever (well that's the impression i got) and he didn't even look at her charts and was going to give her the 2 month shots and i told him that she had already got them a week ago. She started screaming bloody murder and the dr freaked out and paniced. Ever since she went to the dr she wont hardly sleep and is cranky and fussy all the time. Anyone plz have any suggestions. I am willing to try almost anything!

CorkyMamma10

Asked by CorkyMamma10 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• bouncin or rocking always usually works. How does she react to bathes? Have you tried "skin to skin" contact? Sometimes being that close to you makes them feel comfortable. My daughter was colic, so i totally understand. Bouncing always worked with her. If she is not sleeping at night, swaddle her with her arms down to her sides (my doctor said my daughter would sleep longer this way..Avery didnt like it but other babies do..worth a try) and i would invest in getting a swing. My daughter slept in a swing for the first 3 months because that is the only way she would sleep.
    hope i helped...good luck!
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Once she's clean, dry and fed try rocking with her and patting her on the back. I have an old school rocking chair (not one of those dang "gliders") that works wonders. If no chair then just rock back and forth with the patting on the back. For some reason this is very soothing for my kids. She may also be going through a growth spurt.
    CoolRelax

Answer by CoolRelax at 3:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's a rough time. I think you just have to get through it. There little bodies react to everything - gas, whatever. Hang in there. It gets better!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• try Gripe Water (sold at Health Food Stores) good luck!
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 3:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Hold her, use a sling/wrap. Babies aren't meant to be cold and alone in a device. Rub her back, speak soothing words, be a mom.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Swaddle her and hold her a lot. Check this out too...Happiest Baby on the Block

http://www.happiestbaby.com/

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011