My son is in tears.......

Had my ultrasound today....It's a GIRL!

My 4 yr old son was really hoping for a dragon. He had his little heart set on it.

How did ur kids react when they found out the sex of you next little one?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 3:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sorry you didnt get the dragon your heart has always longed for :) lol

My son is 7 and was sad at first...but I knew once baby girl arrived he would be ok. and he was...it just became normal life.

And just remember.....you can ALWAYS try again for your baby dragon!\

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Congratulations. My daughter was only about 19 months old when we found out the sex of our 2nd baby (girl), so there really wasn't that much of a reaction as I don't think she had a grasp on genders at that point. She was just happy we were having a baby!
    Again, congrats on your baby girl!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Congrats!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Well my son was two when we found out his lil sis was gonna be a girl. He didn't understand, but he was happy to have a new baby coming! My neice on the other hand was so mad when she found out her mom was having ANOTHER boy. She's the only girl with 3 brothers now...She was quite mad! But she loves him to death now!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 3:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Hilarious!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Congrats! My daughter was PISSED that it was a boy. BUT, then, as it was closer to due date....she was thrilled!
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 3:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• LOL! I remember my nephew wanting a "car" instead of a baby.

We found out around Christmas that we are having our third GIRL, and my oldest came just shy of having a kicking screaming fit because she wanted a brother so bad.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Lol!! How funny. I would buy him a little toy dragon when she is born. Make him feel a little better, but I am sure he will be so excited to have a baby sister :) I haven't found out what I am having yet, but my 3 year old daughter keeps telling me that her baby brother is in my tummy. We will see :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• my 8yo was disappointed that she wasnt getting a lil sister.... but loves her lil bro to pieces now!
    ta2dprnces

Answer by ta2dprnces at 3:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011