Can I do this just for the gift card?

I got a gift card coupon in the mail saying that if I register for a baby shower at babies r us for my baby shower I will get a 10.00 gift card if I show that coupon. I am not having a baby shower this is my 3rd baby, but I need to buy everything since I got rid of everything so I thought the gift card would be nice. Is that wrong to register for a baby shower just to get the 10.00 gift card? If you don't think so then when do you register for a baby shower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should create your baby registry with things you are actually going to buy. Then print the registry like you are a guest and buy the things off of it as you go. Tell your friends what your doing and they might come greet the baby with one of the items you havent gotten yet.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Do it, I would. you will end up spending a lot of money there. It doesn't matter if you spend it, or others spend it on you.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I wouldnt.
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 3:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• why not?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I personaly dont have time to register for something that isnt going to happen just to get $10. But thats just me:)
    (oh and in no way would I judge you for your decision to do so! Congats on your 3rd)
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 3:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• oops! I just saw my typos, sorry
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 3:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Do it. I got a coupon for target and did it.

It's easy to register. Just do a few things and get the card
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Go for it. It's a good way to keep track of what you need and have yet to buy. And that way, in case people ask, you'll have something to tell them. Won't hurt anything. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011