I need to brag but I'll do it ANON so nobody thinks I'm bragging!!!!! lol You brag too!!

My kids are amazingly smart. They are all on Honor Roll. My 8th grader has straight A's and is going to enter high school with the best grades. My oldest was also selected as one of only 12 to be in a golf program at our local country club. They are just such amazing little people!!

Brag away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• Brag away Girl!!!! Yes my children are fabulous also!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• bouncing momYou should be able to rag that's worth bragging over.....................I know my 17 yo has straight A's and I brag all the time in this day and age there is not a lot out there that are even finishing school.............SO BRAG away

buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• That is great! Congrats, momma, you SHOULD be proud! I'm not gonna go anon to brag, my youngest son is an expert skateboarder, who is being looked at by national companies for sponsorship, and he also plays guitar, writes his own music,and basically taught himself to play. My older son has overcome many obstacles in life, and is now happily married, and is doing great. My daughter is the reason two little blonde people run around calling me Grandma! Oh, and I also have the most beautiful grandbabies in theworld! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My kids are pretty amazing too, they are very smart, and caring for their ages. (3 and 19 months) they are picking things up so quickly, and they can make me laugh no matter my mood.

I'll also brag about my not so little sister... She was excepted into her first choice college, she is a volunteer for our local county, she wants to join the peace corps, she is majoring in international peace studies and minoring in journalism and muslim so she can help with peace keeping overseas, she has been awarded multiple scholarships and awards for her character and her helpful personality....

I'm proud to call them my kids, and proud of who my sister is becoming!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Congragulations!!!!!!!!!! Everybody deserves to give themselves a pat on the back every once in awhile! I have a freaking FANTASTIC husband who loves the ground I walk on. My daughter is smart, funny and GEORGOUS (sp?) I have a son on the way which I am super juiced about, my mom is awesome and my very best friend and I havent had to talk to my MIL in almost a week! WOO HOO!

WINNING!!!!! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• All parents should brag about their kids, whether its something small or something big!!!! No need to be anon!!!! If someone is upset about you bragging then they are just sad cuz they can't think of anything to brag about!!! If thats the case brag about something as small as my baby smiled at me today! Kids are the best to brag about! CONGRATULATIONS MOMMA!!!!!!!!!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 3:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Ooohhhh I wanna brag!!!

My 4 yr old id brilliant! His vocabulary is amazing and his comprehensive and memory skills are great!

And I'm due with a girl in July!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Congratulations...Wish you didn't do this anon, you deserve alot of credit!
    MommaKath1975

Answer by MommaKath1975 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• With outstanding grades like that. You should be bragging. Good job momma
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011