Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Step sons a major pain

I have a teenage step son, 90% of the time hes a sweety pie, the other 10% hes a nasty mean pervo! He has made several inapropriate comments, many about my looks mainly about my chest. I tried to ignore them, he made a comment about my big tata's in front of people and I punished him. Today he just got home from school, I was taking a jacuz, I was in my bikini obvi and he came in the room ,I said hi, how was school, we started chit chatting and then he said, damn you have some big boobs!!!!!!! I was like what and he said your boobs are freakin huge. I said none of your business, these are mine and thats between daddy and I not for you to comment on on to peek at got it!!!!!! Im losing my mind what do I do?

Answer Question
 
Daniela11746

Asked by Daniela11746 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Have you tried talking to his father about his behavior? Is he going through puberty?
    mommy_of_two388

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

  • I would be thankful for the 90% good and get through the rest with talking things over and understanding he is getting bombarded with sexual media from all angles at this rough age of Teens 13-17. GL
    elizabr

    Answer by elizabr at 5:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

  • You can start by not wearing clothing that shows off your cleavage. All the photos of you on your profile are of your cleavage, your big house, and your new car. Oh please!


    eye rolling

    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

  • That is very sad. Sounds like an issue you and your husband need to work out WITH him. I feel bad for you. Hang in there.
    annc999

    Answer by annc999 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • Oh I love this an anonymous poster, so brave she has the guts to blast me and not enough courage to even leave her name, she goes through all of my pics and hey anonomous poster I am showing cleavage in just one pic. I am sure your just another catty jealous mom, that is jealous of my looks and my success. It really is pathetic!!!!!!
    Daniela11746

    Comment by Daniela11746 (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • Oh course I had to go and check your photos. Yep, you're sticking your chest out in almost every picture. I think you like your sons attention, otherwise be more modest.
    onethentwins

    Answer by onethentwins at 1:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • I wouldnt be too hard on anon. I doubt it was a jealousy thing. She probably was just pointing out that if he hadnt seen you in a bikini he probably wouldnt have said anything. I think you should be very careful about what you wear and locking your doors for privacy. I also wouldnt take any disrespect. Maybe he is attracted to you and is embarrassed and blurting things? I still wouldnt allow him to say these things out loud though. Completely rude.
    amber710

    Answer by amber710 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.