Perfect timing wisdom teeth

For the past few days my wisdom teeth ( the 2 bottom ones) have decided to start pushing through again. Ouchie :( and its making my jaws swollen.

Anyone else had there wisdom teeth come in while being pregnant?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I actually had to have one removed when I was 14 weeks. I have one pushing through now, but it isnt causing issues.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 4:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• The only one of mine that has pushed through did while I was pregnant or right after (I can't remember exactly) lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• w/ my first all 4 popped out at different times, it was maddening! but my dr & dentist said i could use OTC oral-gel to help w/ the pain and it didnt have any affects on my baby girl.

w/ this one i actually had a wisdom tooth removed b/c it was causing me so much pain & sleepless nights, but it had already broken thru the skin.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011