Anyone have suggestions for games or activities for a four year old girls birthday slumber party?

my daughter will be turning 4 on sunday & she is having a sleep over. I need ideas to keep the girls busy an entertained.

mommyjoi

Asked by mommyjoi at 1:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Good luck with that! You'll be lucky if any of them actually stay over. Do their hair and nails and maybe even makeup. Let them dress up and be Princesses.
    Anonymous

• Rent a movie they all like. Get plenty of hairbrushes and bows and let them do their hair. You can also get that play makeup and let them have at it. I do arts and crafts with mine and we buy the stuff at walmart at the arts and crafts dept. We made homeade snowflake ornaments and the whole kit with glue and everything was 5 bucks. My dd is almost 4 and does all these things so Im sure youre can too.

Answer by gemgem at 1:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My four year old loves to play candy land, or help make cookies or something .
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2008