Any advice on trying to concieve?

I'm having trouble getting pregnant. I want to get pregnant naturally with out medical assistant. Anyone have any thoughts that might help me?

suezy339

Asked by suezy339 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My heart goes out to you Sweetie. I wish there was a special secret. The only thing I have seen is that when a few moms I know stopped trying, suddenly they were pregnant. I don't know if the drop in stress did it or what. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Relax and don't let it take over your life. Try not to stress out over it
    I had problems concieving bc of irregular periods. It took me 2 years to get pregnant with my first and 2 1/2 years with my second. We wanted to concieve naturally too.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Start charting. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and check out FertilityFriend.com for good pointers. That way you'll know for sure how your body works -- if/when you ovulate, when your fertile window is and how long it lasts, how your body lets you know that you're fertile -- everything to get your timing just right to maximize your chances. And it takes no effort beyond taking and recording your temperature every morning and noting changes in cervical mucus; and no cost at all if you get the book from your library.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• hi, i gave birth to my first one naturally & i would love to give birth naturally again... i am ttc like you... & also new here... i was told that trying to relax & not stress about it will help your body be ready for it... so my best advice is pray, relax, and enjoy your ttc... im trying to do the same...lol but the thought of havin a baby is just wonderful... godbless, best of luck, & keep in touch... ^_^
    jkkpotters

Answer by jkkpotters at 5:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2011