Extra money from home?

I am a single mother of 2 little boys and i work a full time job but am still coming up short on money to pay the bills and to get by so what i was wondering is if anyone knows of any work i can do from home on my time off to get some extra money coming in to my house if anyone could help that would be the best!!!!

jamiemomma1224

Asked by jamiemomma1224 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• If you're crafty you could offer some of your items for sale. Craft shows around my area are a big deal.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 4:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I don't know if you could do any pet care, after school care, or tutoring. Those are some of the job categories at care.com. If you check out the website use the pulldown to see all the job categories. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I know this isn't quite what you were asking, but I've been in the same place before. We attended Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and started using a budget. Suddenly we found we had a lot more money than we thought we had!
    MrsCheddar

Answer by MrsCheddar at 5:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011