Need great little tips that really matter..!

for weightloss that is. aside from diet and exercise, what are some things u swear worked. like drinks, special shorts, fitness hours or routines? i'd really appreciate it , thanks ladies !

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Writing down everything you eat helps, so you don't take little bites here and there. Everything adds up quickly. Drink lots of water. Also, try to find things you actually enjoy eating that won't bust your diet. One of my favorites are Vitatops. They are 100 calories, have vitamins and fiber, but they come in flavors like chocolate mint, apple crumble, and even corn muffin. They're more of a treat, so I don't feel like I'm giving up everything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Drink A LOT of water and don't weigh yourself everyday.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• bump Since I have no motivation or will power I will give you a Bump & check back to what other say to get some ideas!  Good Luck to you! 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Actually, I found chewing gum would help me get through the crazy 1.5 hours or so before dinner. That is when I could eat everything in the house!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I read that working out first thing in the morning before you eat is best because you will be burning stored fat. They say this is a good way to lose weight. I thought this was interesting and made sense.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i work out in the am, yoga or something "low key" in the pm... eat healhty, remove all "temptations" from your home/office...
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I read the same thing as peajewel but found I stick to my workout better if I do it in the afternoon. I make myself do it the same time....or close to it....everyday.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Drink only water! Nothing else! The RDA is 11 cups a day, including water from food. We take in SO many empty calories from beverages every day in this country.
    Make sure you get 3-4 servings each of fruits and veggies.
    Work out when your energy is highest- for me, it's in the morning.
    I also text my workouts to my brother, and he bugs me if he hasn't heard anything in a couple of days. I post my runs on Facebook. I love the compliments! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Exercise as soon as you can to get it over and done with and to give you the energy your body and mind needs to get you through your day. Drink only water. Drink water when you feel hungry or chew gum or brush your teeth. Find a good support system/buddy. Be true to yourself. You deserve to be healthy. Good Luck.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2011