Is it normal to cramp,spot,and be tired at 8 weeks of pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'll raise my hand. I'm 16 weeks now, but yes I did all of the above. No lifting, take it easy. You're still in the high risk miscarriage trimester. At 12 weeks risks decrease tremendously. Good luck!
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 4:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• ok i been spotting but there lil spots u can barely see and cramping ill be cramping every once in awhile and im like really tired
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes. All very common early pregnancy symptoms. If it becomes more than spotting or the cramping gets very painful, call the doctor or go to the ER immediately. Otherwise, some light spotting and cramping is normal. And the fatigue is VERY normal. I'm not sure I've ever met a mom who didn't experience at least some of that during the first couple of months.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011