How many times did you take your driver's license test before you passed it?

My daughter is getting ready to take it her 4th time, failed each time by 1 question! ugh!!!

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• i didn't fail the question part, i failed one time on the driving part. do so well in the driving until i came into the parking lot and as i was moving in to park i hit another car on the front end. he was parked all crooked too. but i passed on the second try.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I took it once!! I would find out the question she is messing up on and study!!! I have my doubts about someone who fails it more then once!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Please don't tell my kids this, but it took me 3 times!. I'd never hear the end of it if my kids ever found out lol.
    MommaKath1975

Answer by MommaKath1975 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• 6 times
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 4:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I passed both the written test and the behind the wheel test on my first try.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I passed on the first time for both written and driving.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Passed the written with flying colors. Had to take the driving twice because the guy didn't like the way I did the 3-point road turn the first time. I did it EXACTLY the same way the second time and passed. Go figure.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I passed the written and driving portions the 1st time. My oldest sons passed both the 1st time and my daughter has passed the written test. She'll take the driving test for her license (written is for permit and new state residents) during spring break.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I didn't fail the driving part but I had to do the permit part 3 times, the first time i missed 11 : / the 2nd time I missed 7 and the 3rd i missed 4!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 4:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Passed the first time on both written/driving.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011