Hot date night

Ok ladies, I have a date coming up with my guy, I am a bartender at a bikini bar in NY, we met there he pursued me for a long time, and tried to ask me on dates, hes younger 26, I am 33 and i felt he was probably only interested in sex, so i kept declining, about 2 mnths ago I agreed to a date, we ahda grat time and have been talking all the time and seeing each other alot. As a girl, and a bikini bartender my guard was obviously up that he was only interested in trying to get laid, him being so much younger also didnt help lol. So, its been two months are we havent had sex yet. I really really liek him and I think im ready, hes been away with work all week, and hes coming back and we have a big date. I got a new dress and new lime green shoes (yaaaa!!!) and amatching lime green alce G-string, I am ready to sleep with him and I really really like him, but im nervous he wont want to be with me after we do it! Im soo nervous and jittery but I want to do it! What should I do?

lilaZian7s

Asked by lilaZian7s at 4:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Take a good long look in the mirror. You are 33 and have a 26 yr old interested in you. I am assuming you look incredible and are an amazing person. Relax and have fun. You have the advantage of more experience. You are sure to rock his world.
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 4:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Lol I like coffeefairy's answer!
    If you're worried he won't want to keep dating you maybe you should wait a little longer? You say you really really like him though and it sounds like he has been patiently waiting. :) I'd say go for it hot momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Go with the flow kiddo ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• go for it whop whop
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 10:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2011