What did your kids love about Disney...

you know a specific ride or attraction and how much did you spend total on your entire trip?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Travel

• The Character meals were awesome for all of us! 2 adults and 2 kids ages 5 and 18 months.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• my son loves everything about it but most of all the astro blaster... he crys every time we have to get off....
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I've not taken them.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Mine loved Epcot. We saved a ton because we own a Global Resorts Membership. http://www.travelvacationsecrets.com Check it out. :D
    MichelleAlpha

Answer by MichelleAlpha at 8:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We are going in mid-May. It is the first time for my two. We have gone in the past with DH's family. They had two small boys and they loved it all. Most of all the shops, LOL.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 2:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• About the price, I am not sure because we went as a group. DH and I spent about $200 in knick-knacks and gifts but that was 10 years ago.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 2:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Our entire trip cost $1800 but it was well worth the trip; that was several years back.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2011