Nesting.....and boredom

iv cleaned everything in the house, i just scrubbed my bedroom down, and i still feel like cleaning O.O i have no nursery to paint, i have no spare room to go into to look and see where all the baby stuff should be idk what to do with myself now O.o iv done everything today already taken a shower,swept, did the dishes,dusted,cleaned my bathroom,my bedroom,i even gave the dog a bath :/

anyone have any ideas on what i can do with myself now? today seems like its going by soooooooo slow....its all the doctors fault lol i have to go in tomorrow and friday then my boyfriends 20 birthday party is on saturday and sunday is his real birthday.....i hate when i look forward to something the day before everything starts happening goes by extremely slow

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 4:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Enjoy your time rest relax when baby comes you wont get that time to yourself anymore and if you do it will be rare.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 4:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• im so restless though i wanna do something @.@ the only thing i have left to do today is do my hair and i wont even do that till my hair is fully dry and that wont be till 7 tonight lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• How far along are you? I heard there's a cleaning stage in pregnancy. I'm pregnant w my first.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 4:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• im 21 weeks along with my first...iv been nesting since i was 10 weeks O.O
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Pregnancy can seem very long. I have 3 children. The first 2 I didn't work and it seemed that made it harder on me. I had a full-time trucking job with my last one. That made it go a lot quicker. Staying busy and getting out of the house is the best thing you can do. Really GET OUT OF THE HOUSE as much as possible and not spending too much time alone or you will drive yourself crazy. I hate to way it but the fatter you get, the harder it is. I got a membership to the ymca during my second pregnancy and that did wonders for me.
    mothertrucker30

Answer by mothertrucker30 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011