Wax, shave, something!?!? *TMI* adult content

okay so this may seem like an odd question but i have been really bothered by this. Normally I shave everything, everywhere..... well for about 3 weeks now i can't because my stomach is in the way and i cant see down there.....

I really don't wanna wax because ive tried that before and it was just so bad, but i cant take this! i have to do something & i really dont wanna go into labor ungroomed.

What did you do!>?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didnt care at that point who cares the dr have seen it all let it be natural just like childbirth lo seriously I couldnt do it at all
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 4:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'm 32 weeks pregnant and can't see my cooter either, lol. I use my intuition razor (the one with the soap bar on it) and feel around and shave until smooth. I do this almost everyday because I hate hair and I refuse to let my cooter get all hairy just because I can't see it.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I asked my husband to help. When I couldn't reach anymore, he waxed what I couldn't see, and painted my toes.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• thats how i feel, i cant take it getting all hairy and natural.....
    ick! i cant do it, i might try to shave but my stomach is so big! I tried to lay in the bath ... that didnt work either!
    I hate hair!
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• my husband paints my toes to, he told me he;d help but im to nervous him getting a razor down there......
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• my belly is just now starting to get in the way O.O i dont like being hairy down there either its irritating....my boyfriend sadly wont help me lol he's afraid he's gonna hurt me so idk what to do either i think ill watch what people say for ideas XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 4:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I feel the same way as you but i am 33 weeks and finally had to give up. it IS embarrassing! When I see it in the mirror I am like EW! but it hurts to try and crunch my stomach to reach it........a few weeks ago i had at least tried to groom the outside areas and stuff and I made it totally uneven and had no idea.....that looks more embarrassing lol
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 4:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My belly is well in the way and I have just been shaving by feel- which isn't the best way to do it, obviously. But it takes care of most of it and I at least feel clean afterward. I use one hand with the razor and the other to feel for where there is hair. My first time doing it all by feel my DF saw and kind of gave a little giggle and said "Honey, you know you don't have to shave any more but you can ask for my help next time." he was really pretty sweet about it. I guess I missed a few spots.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My belly is in the way but I manage. It's not easy but I do it. Waxing is an option but you will be far more sensitve preggers!
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• lol yes... my husband asked me last night.. " Uhm baby, how long has it been since you shaved your legs?" i said" oh a week, it hhurts to try to lean over and shave"
    his answer
    " Well, i'll do it for you"
    then i knew things were getting rough! lol
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011