Late and still no BFP

Here I sit still, 3 negative HPT's, and a negative blood HCG test. I am currently 12 days late for my period! I have never missed a period in my life, even when stress level was at 200%!!!! This month I'm calm and cool, no stress (please no one tell me stress can make a period late, I've heard it and I know) This is the 11th month of TTC for me! Can't I just bleed or be pregnant! Geez....I have a bachelorette party to go to this weekend for my soon to be sister in law, I just want some answers so I know wether to uptight and the DD, or let loose and have a few drinks. Is it weird to be this late when I'm a regular 29 day cycle kind of person?

MrsVosky

Asked by MrsVosky at 4:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I just experienced this last month. My period is usually very regular, but last month it was like 11 days late. I took multiple tests and all negative. My period finally started.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• That happened to me.. I went 3 months without my period. I took hpt's and blood tests.. I'm not sure what it was but after I got back on my birth control it came back...just like you I have never missed a period except for being pregnant. You may need to take something to get your period back.. good luck
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Well, unfortunaly two weeks to the day my period reared its ugly head at me!!! Its very heavy (more than usual) and there are clots in it? Is this weird? I go see my Dr in two weeks to test for infertility!
    MrsVosky

Comment by MrsVosky (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011