Placenta / gender theory....

I have done alot of reading on the gender theory's. And it seems like the nub theory is pretty accurate. But now I am reading that which side your placenta ison can determine your babies gender. Anybody familiar with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sorry never heard fof it
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Old wives tale. The sperm determines the gender not the placental placement. Though it does have about a 50/50 chance of being accurate. Boy/Girl Right /Left ok maybe a 25% chance of accuracy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• The accuracy of the theory is very very high!
    But the catch is - you need to have the scan between 6 - 8 weeks, the sonographer needs to use the Colour Doppler so you can find when the placenta placement is (where it grows or bulk of it) and where you can see the blue and red moving and ask the sonographer how your scan is orientated (ask them what is left and what is right) because they can flip the scans for a better view!! Also it NEEDS to be done in the transverse view!

Anything out of these requirements is just simply a guess!!!!

I believe in this theory and it so far proven very positive on the in-gender website where more testing is being done.

ok...thats my 2 cents :o)
    SPRwife

Answer by SPRwife at 8:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011