I need cover-up that you can't tell your wearing.. even in the SUNLIGHT!

It seems like every cover-up i try, it's always obvious im wearing it when i step into the sunlight. I'm not the type that cakes on makeup, i try making it very minimal.. but even so, IT'S STILL OBVIOUS!!! product suggestions?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 4:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• p.s. the cover-up i wear now is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
    exxOHjackie

Comment by exxOHjackie (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• The problem may not be with the brand. It may be you're choosing the wrong color. If you choose a shade under florescent light it will look very different in natural light. Go to a place where you can put samples on and then step out in the sunwith a mirror. One of the big Dept. stores at the mall has a 'natural light booth' for exactly this reason.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• yeah that's probably it! thanks!
    exxOHjackie

Comment by exxOHjackie (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sounds like a color issue... I'm a big fan of mineral cosmetics
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• the problem might also be the color your wearing they say wear a shade lighter than your skin tone
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I sell Avon and just took a look at your picture judging by it I would suggest the Magix Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation in Ivory or Light Beige. Its very light, but with excellent coverage because it has a built in primer, so it won't have that smeared on look you might be getting. With lighter skin tones mousse foundations are usually not your best option. Its on sale right now for 7.99 if you want to try it www.youravon.com/dhullum Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011