Freakin out

So my moms freakin out and she's freakin me out. When the hospital told me I had a miscarriage it was because they couldn't see the baby but now they took my blood and I'm now 5 months preg but I'm not really showin and I'm sick all the time so now I'm scared that I did lose the baby: ( anyone ever gone thru this

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well I didnt show until I was 6 months almost 7 month pregnant and I was a tiny girl as well. Being sick is all part of being pregnant. Unless you are bleeding or in tons of pain I think you're fine. Make an appointment asap though.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Love your mom but ignore her. Go to the doctor, tell them your concerns. Go get a pregnancy test. Stress is hard on baby. And your mom sounds like she is kind of a crack pot... Congratulations! You should be coming up on 20 weeks here soon, aka ultrasound. Those are always nice. You should also be feeling the baby move.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I didn't really show until I hit 7 months. You have plenty of time. My mom only looked about five months when she was nine months. Every one is different. They can always do an ultrasound or listen for the heart rate with the doppler. Try laying on your left side and drinking something sweet and /or cold. You should feel something move.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011