Anybody else getting tired...

of pretty much everyone finding anything to bash people on?

I swear I have seen the most pathetic things people bash about on here. Are some of the people here that bored? That they need to find the smallest thing to bash someone on? Can we all act like adults? What would you think if your children acted like half the women on this site? I bet most of you won't like it so why do some of you continue to act like a child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No,but I know some of us are sick of THESE posts...
    Anonymous

• It makes me sad to see people bash others on things on this site. I thought we were all here to help eachother out with advice and ideas mother to mother. I guess some of the people on here are children raising children lol
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 4:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's sad women can be so nasty but it's definitely part of Cafe Mom and it doesn't get better. I will say, it's a LOT better than about a year ago. Hang in there...some chicks are just mean and thoughtless and ignorant.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes it gets tiring. I see the bashing non-stop. I personally am sick of the whole stepmom vs birth mom or breast feeding vs formula feeding arguments. They need to change the site name since a lot of people o here dont even act like moms but more like junior high kids.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• @mommy of two yeah I agree with you what happened to moms being moms ?
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 5:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i think it's okay to state your point of view on things but to get out of hand and be cruel to others is just sad and immature.

Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I don't get it either....I doubt the people who are so rude in posts would act like that face to face....I just try to ignore it....there are too many mamas on here that are honestly trying to help and keep things light and friendly even when they don't agree with you for me to let the few moms on here that have something to prove ruin my CM experience
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Good luck OP posts like yours go up everyday and still no change, so I hope you weren't expecting one. God's gonna come back for us before that stops...lol!!! Do have a good day though.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 5:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• m new to this site and just been reading on a few of the post one thing has occured to me thou i will not try to bash anyone and as far as the comments go that you seem to think do well maybe those are just opinions and i thought unless im wrong that everyone was intitled to one as far as the questions being asked they are just questions but true nasty hateful comments could be left out i will continue to stay for awhile but i have enough drama in my own life that i really have no time for anyone else bs i can do with out it ty
    halo4

Answer by halo4 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011