S/O of previous question pertaining to xtians/sex toys. . . adult content

to those who oppose use of sex toys.....what about medical enhancers? viagra? pumps or lubes(necessary because of medical conditions/hormonal dryness in women, etc.)?

are these also NO-NOs? wouldn't they serve the same purpose, within the marriage?

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 4:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont think its bad at all. Your married and sex is part of a good marriage and if you choose to use those to help your sex life than go for it. There is nothing wrong with it. Sometimes you need to do different things especially if there is a condition.
    smile123379

Answer by smile123379 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Actually MM- men who maintain a healthy sex life have been proven to live longer.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sorry! Was cutting potatoes for dinner, lol! Anyways, ED like previously stated is often a sign of other underlying health problems. I believe that anytime a part of your body isn't working properly, it is considered a "health" issue. IMO, toys are for play, excitement, unnatural stimulation. (for the record I never opposed toys in the other thread).
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 5:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Musicmom....Viagra isn't just about sustaining an erection. It can help that other wise might not even get one, forget "sustaining." It treats Erectile Dysfunction, which is a health issue.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 5:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• *help men that other wise* I hate when i leave out words lol
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 5:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's not a matter of life and death. IN FACT many insurance companies do not cover viagra for that very reason.

And besides the point, what difference does it make if you sustain your sex life medically or manually. It's still doing the same purpose.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Not to mention, erectile disfunction is usually the sign of underlying health issues, not neccesarily the health issue itself. Treating only that would be ignoring the underlying cause.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Well my love, I was actually adressing renee to begin with. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• There she is! :D

OK Dull, I'm gonna call you tonight to discuss this whole sex toy issue! hahaaha! ;)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No feathers ruffled here! Just got busy with dinner, lol.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 5:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2011