I'm 27 weeks pregnant, and I've been having menstrual-like cramps almost everyday, along with a few contractions. It even felt as if the baby were kicking in my vagina, and applying pressure sometimes to where it hurts for a minute.. This morning I was laying down and became very hot and sweaty in a cool room and almost fainted. What should I do?

laa.wera

Asked by laa.wera at 5:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would call the Dr. better to be on the safe side
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 5:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Call the doctor about the cramps/contractions if you're worried, to ease your mind if nothing else.

As for the hot flashes...welcome to the third trimester. ;) That's hormonal, completely normal, and nothing you can do about it, unfortunately.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's normal for all that stuff to start. You'll probably start having contractions throughout the rest of the pregnancy. I highly doubt the babys foot is in your vagina.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• call the doctor
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011